Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scholar of the Month: Oscar Osorio


My name is Oscar Eduardo Osorio. I am 17 years old and I was born on May 23, 1994 in the city of El Progreso. My sign is Gemini. I have 3 sisters. I am the only boy, thankfully, but I wouldn’t have minded having a brother.

I study in Perla del Ulua High School. This is my last year. One of my goals is to continue with my studies. I will like to study computation and teach in the future.

I like spending time with my friends, listening to music, dancing, and spending some time social networks like "Facebook." Add me! (oscar_elbrother_chiki@yahoo.es).

I like making friends and sharing experiences. I love art; I am part of a marching band at my school. My friends say I'm a good friend. My experience in OYE has been and will be unforgettable because here I have learned many things like public speaking and expressing what I really feel and think. I am part of the art project "La Calle," and in this I can do things like paint my artwork on large walls. OYE has become much more in my life than just an organization.

My favorite color: green
Music: All kinds
Favorite quotes:
• "If I'm hurting I learned from you."
• "All that is proposed is achieved."
Movies: Titanic and Brokeback Mountain


Mi nombre es Oscar Eduardo Osorio. Tengo 17 anos, nací el 23 de mayo de 1994 en la ciudad de El Progreso. Soy signo géminis, tengo 3 hermanos y soy el único varón afortunadamente; me hubiera gustado tener un hermano.
Estudio en el instituto Perla del Ulúa.  Este es mi último año de la carrera. Una de mis metas es seguir con mis estudios universitarios.

Me gusta compartir tiempo con mis amigos, escuchar música, bailar y pasar un poco de mi tiempo en las redes sociales. “Facebook” agrégueme! (oscar_elbrother_chiki@yahoo.es)

Me gusta hacer amistad y compartir experiencias. Me encanta el arte, formo parte  de una banda de guerra en mi colegio. Mis amigos dicen que soy buen amigo. Mi experiencia en OYE  ha sido y va ser inolvidable ya que aquí he aprendido muchas cosas como ser: hablar el público, expresar lo que en verdad siento y pienso. Formo parte del proyecto de arte “La Calle”, en este puedo hacer lo que en otros lados no hago como dibujar en pared. OYE ha pasado a ser en mi vida mas que una organización.

Mi color favorito: verde
Música: Todo tipo
Citas favoritas:
·       “si estoy haciendo daño lo aprendí de ti”
·       “todo lo que se propone se logra”
Películas:
·       Titanic














No comments: