Friday, November 18, 2011

Magda Reyes Graduates Suma Cum Laude!




Congrats to Magda Reyes for graduating from the National Autonomous University of Honduras Suma Cum Laude and as the valedictorian of her class! Check out what she had to say to OYE in response to her miraculous achievements.


MAGDA REYES
Dear OYE:

I write this with the warmest regards and to thank you all for having taken part in the culmination of my degree in PEDOGOGY AND EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES WITH AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND EDUCATIONAL PLANNING FOCUS, as you were one of the key pieces to my completing my education. I also want to thank you with all of my heart for the support you provided, which helped my raise my self-esteem day after day. I will never cease to be grateful and hope that you continue demonstrating to young people that they are the present of our country. You also taught me to discover the potential I have as a leader. Keep doing all you can for the youth of our country and, especially, our city.

These four years as a member of the OYE family and my experience working with young people have served me to better value my children and understand their needs.

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart, I leave OYE saying thank you and thank you again, one thousand times more. Keep moving forward.

Sincerely,

Patricia Magda Reyes Martinez




Apreciado OYE:

Reciban un cordial saludo de mi parte, el motivo de la presente es para saludarlos y al mismo tiempo agradecerles el haber participado en la culminación de mi carrera como: LICENCIADA PEDAGOGÍA Y CIENCIAS DE LA EDUCACIÓN CON ORIENTACIÓN EN ADMINISTRACIÓN Y PLANEAMIENTO DE LA EDUCACIÓN, ya que ustedes fueron una de las piezas clave para poder terminarla. También quiero agradecerles de todo corazón la ayuda que mi brindaron para poder levantar día a día con mi autoestima. Nunca dejaré de estarles agradecida y deseo que sigan demostrando que los jóvenes son el presente de nuestro país; además me enseñaron a descubrir el potencial que tengo como líder. Sigan demostrando lo mucho que pueden hacer por los jóvenes de nuestro país y sobre todo nuestra ciudad.

Estos cuatro años que pertenecí a la familia de OYE me sirvieron muchísimo la experiencia con los jóvenes y me sirve más para poder valorar a mis hijos y comprenderlos.

Agradeciéndoles de todo corazón, me despido diciéndoles gracias y mil gracias. Sigan adelante.

Atentamente,

Magda Patricia Reyes Martínez



No comments: